Monday, September 21, 2009

Guy Walks Into An Advertising Agency

For all the haters out there who claim that Mad Men isn't the best show on television, I present one of the best moments of the season thus far. This should change your mind. So many great things going on here: 1) office hijinks, 2) Joan saves the day, 3) Peggy thanks Joan for all her advice, 4) blood. 'Nuff said. My love for Mad Men grows with each passing day, and the writing never ceases to amaze me. The name of this episode alone (re: title of this blog entry) is pure genius. If you aren't watching it already, I suggest you start from the beginning to fully appreciate everything Sterling Cooper has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/tv_detail/2009/09/an-endlessly-looping-clip-of-mad-mens-lawnmower-sc.html

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dare you to stop watching the gif halfway down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His favorite part is also mine: "Currently, Kinsey's hand-flail and the subsequent hand-shaped white spot on his shirt is my favorite part..." LOL thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete