Friday, September 25, 2009

The French Are Coming!

Yesterday a friend of mine was kind enough to take me to a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Being a huge fan of his predecessor the great Conan O'Brien, I was a little apprehensive about the experience, but the magic of television is so enrapturing. There's something about the frantic chatter of tourists, and the feeling of being in a television studio that makes every joke ten times funnier. I was excited by the prospect of seeing if Jennifer's Body star Megan Fox is as attractive as everyone thinks she is (she is), and thrilled to see Law & Order's Anthony Anderson casually conversing with Jimmy like old friends. Being steps away from The Roots was a treat in itself, but my friend had secured band stand tickets, so we got to rock out behind musical guests Phoenix. Check me out bopping and swaying to the sweet sounds of 'Lisztomania' from their latest record Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix:

No comments:

Post a Comment