Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life Is A Series Of Accidents

Throughout my time as an unemployed shmohawk, I was as healthy as can be. As I wrote from the comfort of my apartment (and sometimes my bed,) nary a sneeze escaped me. This week marks the 1st week of a new, incredibly challenging job, so of course I've been plagued by a nasty cold. On Day 1, as I sat in the conference room for my training it worked it's evil magic on me, and by the end of the day I was toast. I know that it's probably stress related, but I'm still annoyed at my body for submitting to the sickness so quickly. A friend of mine suggested I invest in a neti pot, and I flashed back to George Sibley lauding the neti pot as one of the best inventions ever created. He may have been a wee bit crazy, but he sure knows his history. So at the behest of a fictional character, I Googled to see what I could find. The following video may not have sold me on the benefits of using a neti pot, but it sure made me forget my sniffles for a few minutes. Where do they find these people!?

1 comment:

  1. that, my friend, is fucking crazy! i am highly amused. i can't believe that woman agreed to demonstrate the nose waterfall.

    ReplyDelete