Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The It Factor

Whether you love her or hate her, you have to admit that Rachel Zoe has impeccable style. I've only recently started watching her Bravo show, and I'm completely hooked. From her visit with legendary designer Diane Von Furstenberg, to her romps through New York Fashion Week, Zoe is surprisingly endearing. Never having much interest in her, and taking the tabloid generated image of her as truth, seems to have been a mistake. After watching the show I realize there's much more to the pin thin stylist than meets the eye - she has a big heart, and her styling really is bananas. Although I can't claim to embrace much of her bohemian aesthetic, (since anything that loose and free flowing will only make a girl with curves look bigger,) I've acquired a deep appreciation for Zoe, and her quirky approach to fashion. Any woman who surrenders herself wholeheartedly to her passion deserves our admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment