Thursday, December 3, 2009

Normal People Are So Hostile

With only a few more episodes of Dexter left until the season finale, I'm scrambling to find a new show to help me get through these dreary cold months. Sure there's always movies and cable, but where will I get my bloody satisfaction? That's still left to be seen. In any event, the fine folks over at Flavorpill recently highlighted some work by graphic designer Albert Exergian, who's been putting a pared down spin on classic television imagery. I love the poster he did for Dexter (pictured above) but he's also tackled a handful of my favorites from LOST, to Six Feet Under, Mad Men and Twin Peaks. I have a feeling the list will continue to grow, so check out his site and maybe you'll finally find that desktop image you always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment