Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The One-Two Punch

Even though everybody now knows him as "that guy from The Hangover," in my mind Zach Galifianakis is still that awkward bearded wonder working the NYC stand up circuit during my first summer living in New York. The crowd would go either way, you either loved him or you just didn't get it - I felt sorry for those who didn't get it. I've mentioned his Funny or Die show 'Between Two Ferns' before, and his latest installment is an interview with Ben Stiller. I don't think I've written this much about Mr. Stiller... well ever, but the following clip is well worth the key strokes. Watching Galifianakis and Stiller spar is like watching an old episode of Seinfeld: you can sense they're on the brink of losing it, but they somehow muster the self control not to laugh themselves to tears. Watch it and weep:

1 comment: