Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Deus Ex Machina

As my obsession with redheads deepens, I would be remiss if I ignored the lovely Florence Welch of Florence And The Machine. There's just something about the way she belts out her dark lyrics from under that flaming tousled mane, that makes me want to bounce around my apartment in my skivvies and shout along. It's hard to pinpoint exactly where her music fits - is it rock, pop, soul, electro? Who cares! It has the ability to turn even the dreariest of days into glorious ones. Tomorrow I'll be meeting with her to talk about her love of fashion, her unique sense of style, and of course her chart topping record 'Lungs.' I can't wait to find out what makes this lioness roar! Look for the interview in the next issue of VenusZine, but in the meantime check out her latest video for 'Dog Days Are Over'.

No comments:

Post a Comment