Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stand By Your Man

I've loved Conan since I was fourteen, and was incredibly saddened to get the inside scoop on how he's been treated by NBC via his poignant letter released today. The letter is addressed to the "People of Earth," and that alone was enough to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. NBC has another thing coming if they think they can just let go of an immense talent like Conan without having any regrets. Let's hope we haven't seen the last of Mr. O'Brien. I really can't express in words how much laughter, and happiness he's brought to my life through his unique brand of humor. I'm lucky enough to say that I got the chance to see Late Night before Conan made the move to L.A. and the 14 year old inside me was so jazzed that it hurt. I just wish I had seen this show:



What other grown man would ever try his hand at this? And this is why Conan is a genius. Well this and the string dance.

Image courtesy of Mike Mitchell.

2 comments:

  1. "that's a lotta man coming your way, baby!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. o g-d that is amazing.
    he is actually a great pole dancer. a whole lotta ginger man coming your way.

    ReplyDelete