Wednesday, November 4, 2009

When Edward Met Bella...

Oh em gee guys!!! We're only like 17 days away from the premiere of New Moon!!! Can you hear all the Twihards screaming yet? Well get your earplugs ready because the screamathon is about to begin. Round one started this week when Harper's Bazaar released pics from their cover shoot with both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. The photo above has been spinning Twihards into a frenzy, as it's basically a recreation of a shot seen in the first Twilight movie. But I'm not a hater, no way! I'm just as excited as a 15-year old girl in Nebraska. Even if the movie is horrible, I'll take any excuse to stare at Robert in all his grungy glory. What can I say? The man loves his hair almost as much as I love mine. It's kismet!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I bought this magazine?... And the Vanity Fair one? My goodness, sometimes I wonder if I'm the only 27 year old that loves these movies as much as the 15 yr old in Nebraska... probably not. I saw the movie on openning night and I must say I saw more 20 something chicks than 14 yr olds. LOL

    ReplyDelete