Friday, November 20, 2009

The Dark Side

1. Brooklyn Bridge Double Finger Ring, $250; 2. Spike Ball Pyramid Ring, $210; 3. Multi Pyramid Bracelet Set, $150; 4. Diamond Pyramid Earrings, $50. All available at nOirjewelry.

I am completely obsessed with nOir Jewelry. It's been over two months since I started rocking my Stack Pyramid Rings, and yet every time I look down at my hand I still get a thrill. That's when you know you've made a sweet purchase. The best part about nOir (besides their unbelievably edgy, sexy designs) is of course their reasonable prices, because you know I love a good deal. I'm generally accessory crazy and anytime I can find jewelry that's this high quality (most of their pieces are 18K gold plated) without breaking the bank is a victory in my books. But I'm not the only one digging on them. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Gwen Stefani are all fans, and you know those ladies have got serious style. But don't be intimidated! Designer and owner Leeora Catalan’s styles aren't just for celebs, they're for any dangerous dame out on the prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment