Friday, April 9, 2010

The Bigger, The Better

Well, well, well. It seems as though my signature look is making it's way into the mainstream. It's not like I was ever re-inventing the hair wheel, but I liked to think that my obsession with big hair was only reflected in rock stars, geriatrics, and retro chicks. Now high fashion is honing in on the fine tooth comb that makes it all possible, unless of course you're one of the lazy ones who opts for a Bump It. For shame! We all know that backcombing, a little root booster, and some Goth Juice does the trick. I refuse to let my hair go flat, but I guess now I have some competition based on this New York Times slideshow. I still think I could beat those broads in a tease off - they're no match for my finely honed skills!

1 comment:

  1. I sooo love this look! I have been poofing my hair for years! And oh how I hate those bump-its!

    ReplyDelete