Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two Peas In A Pod

I've been meaning to blog about this for a week now, so I figured I'd stop hoarding all the comedy and start spreading the laughter. You're probably familiar with Kristen Schaal from her role as Mel on Flight of the Conchords, but Schaal was pretty well known on the NYC stand up comedy circuit before she hit the boob tube. As 'Kurt and Kristen,' Schaal and her buddy Kurt Braunohler produced some pretty ridiculous sketches. Now they've crossed the pond and will be gracing England's Channel 4 with their brainchild Penelope Princess of Pets. What really put the icing on the cake for me, is an additional character played by The Mighty Boosh's Julian Barratt. As sad as I am that the show wasn't picked up by an American network, I'm excited to hear how it's received overseas. Now I just have to find a way to see the episodes. Internet don't fail me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment